Only one application per candidate may be submitted per call. Applications must include:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae following the template
- A motivation letter (no longer than two pages) addressing:
- the professional background of the candidate
- the interest in developing the project at ICIQ
- the impact in the candidate’s professional career
- Details of two potential referees able to provide ICIQ with letters of reference
- A Research proposal (following the template) in the chosen area of research.
Check our Guide for applicants for more information.
Only completed applications will be considered for evaluation. Once the application documents are submitted, candidates will receive an automatic acknowledgement of receipt.
Please take note:
– Call opens on March 1st, 2021 and closes on April 30th, 2021
– Evaluation process:
- Step 1: Evaluation of CVs and motivation letters (2 weeks)
- Step 2: Evaluation of research proposals (2 weeks)
- Step 3: Evaluation of interviews and final ranking and results (1 week)
-Appointments: Selected candidates for the third call are expected to start their fellowships from June/July 2021.
The evaluation and selection process will be based on scientific achievements, excellence, motivation and potential of the candidates. The final ranking will have into account the results of the three evaluation steps.