Only one application per candidate may be submitted per call. Applications must include:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae following the template
- A motivation letter (no longer than two pages) addressing:
- the professional background of the candidate
- the interest in developing the project at ICIQ
- the impact in the candidate’s professional career
- Details of two potential referees able to provide ICIQ with letters of reference
- A Research proposal (following the template) in the chosen area of research.
Check our Guide for applicants for more information.
Only completed applications will be considered for evaluation. Once the application documents are submitted, candidates will receive an automatic acknowledgement of receipt.
Please take note:
– Call opens on 7th July 2021 and closes on 5th September 2021
– Evaluation process:
- Step 1: Evaluation of CVs and motivation letters (2 weeks)
- Step 2: Evaluation of research proposals (2 weeks)
- Step 3: Evaluation of interviews and final ranking and results (1 week). Remote interviews will take place on 19th and 21st October 2021
– Appointments: Selected candidates for the fourth call are expected to start their fellowships from December 2021 to 1st January 2022.
The evaluation and selection process will be based on scientific achievements, excellence, motivation and potential of the candidates. The final ranking will have into account the results of the three evaluation steps.